Friday, February 19, 2010

Darknet - The Darkside - Google Buzz Patches XSS Flaw In Mobile Version

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for mitrakomputerz@gmail.com

Darknet - The Darkside

"Darknet - The Darkside" - 1 new article

  1. Google Buzz Patches XSS Flaw In Mobile Version
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Darknet - The Darkside

Google Buzz Patches XSS Flaw In Mobile Version

You may or may not have noticed, but I was on hiatus for a few days. As you’re probably aware (and I’m sure many of you celebrate) it was Chinese New Year on February 14th so I was offline for a few days taking a well deserved break. I’d like to wish all of you that [...]

Read the full post at darknet.org.uk



More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Darknet - The Darkside" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment